5.15.2008

Huge Pain in The Ass

Seriously!  I'm feeling kinda crappy, more on that latah, so I haven't been posting.  Plus mother's day was a huge production - more on that latah also.  But I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive but unemployed and frustrated!  I also wanted to vent about this enormous pain in the ass that has been plaguing me.  I've always carried my stress in my back - knots, spasms, etc - but this pain that I've got is driving me crazy!  It's like a  huge ass cramp! Like I'm clenching my right butt cheek and forgot how to unclench!  I can't sit down and I keep wanting to rub my ass! Or like I've got a leg cramp that migrated north....

3 comments:

af said...

dam thats strange. i say find some yoga moves that work ur core/hips/thighs. whenever i had something like a bak ache or w/e i find a yoga move and that usually helps. hope u feel better

Amazon said...

that really really sucks. You need a booty massage. They say we hold a lot of tension in our booty muscles, so I guess it makes sense in your case.

PrettyBlack said...

Excedrin tension will work through that pain for you. Whenever my sissy goes down I get these horrible headaches, I finally decided to take my ass to rite-aid pharmacy and see what I could get for them and sure enough those little pills are miracle workers.

And you will find a job and be prosperous, just wait on it!