5.06.2008

Check It...

maybe some of you have noticed that when you click on my profile, it shows that I have more than one blog.  welll, I finally decided to post some of my creative writing on Trouble Ink.  I haven't written in awhile, and as most of you know I have a serious problem with commitments of any kind, so alot of the poetry and short stories that you will find on Trouble Ink will be incomplete or works in progress.  There is only one rule for the new blog - Feel free to criticize or compliment, but if you copy - I'm coming after your ass!

3 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Don't be bitin' troubles shit muthafucka's! I didn't know you had another blog Imma have to check that out.

Amazon said...

you need to do one of those copyscape things that are on a lot of the writers blogs. I'm guessing it protects you and what not.

Empress said...

Hey, I would like to discuss some opportunities with Empressmag.com & www.empress-socialclub.com
contact me @ jamilam@empressmag.com for more info.