5.07.2008

The Answers....

  1. True - I'm good as long as I don't see the needle
  2. True - but in my defense, she never knew I did her man, she suspected but its not like she could ask me straight out.  Well she could have but I think I already established her ass was weak anyway.  Seriously, if thats your homegirl and I'm sleeping with her man, let me know on some real shit not on some "Ooooo let's jump her ass!"  cause its not like I knew.
  3. Hell Naw that shit is false
  4. Truly
  5. True!  I love NYC cause you never know who you'll run into!
  6. True - I really really really don't like eggs
  7. True - for some strange reason (probably cause the fish know I can't eat them) I always catch a shit load of fish, but someone has to bait the hook and retrieve the fish for me - even touching them makes my throat itchy.
  8. False - at least not to my knowledge, but I have been in the room when other people had sex - not by choice, they thought I was sleeping and I couldn't exactly get up and walk out of the room!
  9. False - I have dated someone that was 15 years older than I was.  The youngest person that I've dated was 8 years younger than me.
  10. Sadly true - I wasn't aware of it when we first started seeing each other, he said they were separated, but not separated enough for my ass.  They still lived in the same house with their two kids....
  11. True, but I'm not telling and I doubt you guys could guess who it is....
I think Swag was the only one who got them all right.  Don't know what the questions were?  Go Here

6 comments:

12kyle said...

Firrrrrrst!lol

Trouble...you should come clean and tell us who you have a blog crush on. Lol

af said...

technically i got a 90% b/c on #6, u (probably) use eggs in ur cupcakes and u scarf them bad boys down haha.

i kinda remember hearing something about u dating an older man buh i dun remember. i cude hav gotten a 100% or something haha

matt williams said...

I wanna know who you have this blog crush on.

swag_ambassador said...

:) well well well.. see i pay attention to detail! LOL.

Amazon said...

Well I was wrong! I wanna do this again!!

Don said...

Did you feel the age difference played a MAJOR role? Eventually?