4.22.2008

More Post Latah...

This is just a reminder to me cause its too fucking nice outside, I wanna go play.  So the posts I had planned to do will have to wait.  Enjoy my notes until then..
  • Me Cousin T and her Mommy going to Tangers Outlet in Riverhead (ask me about my new Coach bag that I didn't need but couldn't resist...)
  • MonkeyGirls Dance performance and the little bitches mean mugging on my second favorite 13 year old girl (Cousin C) and why she's one of my favorite 13 year olds
  • Women with close male friends (Cousin T & J) 
  • the state of my job search and how I just might stop looking for a job and start looking for a sugar daddy
  • house party with Cousin T and my new Skinny Bitch T-Shirt - "Is the skinny bitch alright?!"
  • adventures in target and other retailers (why the hell do people always want to TALK to me!?!  Damn my cuteness!)
  • Introducing BluesMan - the closest thing I have to a stepdad, even if he and Mommy aren't together anymore
  • the stupidity of tagless panties aka why I had to buy all new underwear (damn you GapBody!)
So stay tuned for more Troublicious fun!  Oh and I did a guest blogger thing over on the Skivvy but a bitch (*Aaaaahautechickhooooo! ) hasn't paid me, and insulted me so I'm not really promoting that shit.  And I was trying to find a job before I came out there PB, so a bitch wouldn't be broke and semi-depressed!  Texas sounds good though!  Just remember LadyShay, no hugging PB!  (and got I hope you got some sand in your ass for me too ShayShay la Funk)

2 comments:

af said...

u jus dangle that shih in front of our face.
u visiting or moving to texie? u know u cant leave mama!
there are alot of outlets in cinci, buh im quasi-broke haha

i LOVE the way gap jeans fit. old navy jeans are shapeless and boxy. i need somethig that flatters my curves.
AND im still getting a discount for the time being so thats fun!

omg dont EVEN get me started on the random people who come up and talk to me at random places. im in the bathroom i dont wanna talk to u!
it's 2am, im running into meijer for some taco fixings, i dont wanna talk to u!
now i am guily of that sometimes too. ESPECIALLY cute men!!

Amazon said...

Oooh ShayShay La Funk, I likey! And I didn't even go to the damn beach, I was nicely preoccupied.