4.30.2008

Love and Hate

  • I love watching my god daughter grow up, remembering the first time I saw her, the day after she was born, causing a fuss in the incubator room
  • I hate the fact that she failed her fucking social studies test.  Come on kid, it's Social fucking Studies!  I know she can read so what the fuck?!?
  • I love that my mom still remembers things that I used to love as a kid and will bring them home to surprise me
  • I hate the fact that most of the time, the things she remembers are things that I made myself sick on and no longer eat
  • I love my incredibly silly and equally talented brother in law - I swear Hautechick, if you two break up, I'm going with his ass
  • I hate the pressure of having to bring home and equally wonderful man of my own
  • I love that I have "met" so many wonderful people through my blog - PrettyBlack, LadyShay, Daners, Afro, Anners, Jennifer, The Swagalicious One (Damn! Man puts up a pic of hisself and single female bloggers start to flocking huh?  Must be that swagger man) and everyone else
  • I hate that some of you are so fucking far away.  Damn, bitches could really cause some fucking trouble (*tee fucking hee!) if we were within driving distance!
  • I love that Shay can smell lavender in FL and I'm smelling gardenia's in NY
  • I hate that bitches are getting some and I'm not!  Ok, so not really but I was going with the theme here.
  • I love that a bad bitch like me can sleep til 11:30 AND STILL buy a fucking Coach bag when ever the fuck she wants it!  (wanna be a bad bitch? ask me how - I should get that shit made into a t-shirt)
  • I hate that I wasn't taking better care of myself while I was working.  There was no got damn reason for me to be that skinny and that stressed out.  For real
  • I love that I can feel insecure as fuck some days but I still act like my shit smells like roses
  • I hate that I feel insecure at all
  • I love that I can cry at the drop of a dime.  
  • I hate that dumb chits think that cause there might be tears in my eyes, I won't hit them
  • I love how soft the underside of Duke's snout is
  • I hate that my Pooper is getting old 
  • I love my paradoxes - girly tomboy, conservatively liberal, casually glamorous, well mannered potty mouth, sweetheart bitch of an underachieving success.
  • I hate that I haven't found my match yet
  • I love that I haven't settled for less than the right man
  • I hate that I've never fallen in love yet

1 comment:

PrettyBlack said...

I love that I can feel insecure as fuck some days but I still act like my shit smells like roses

haha! the truth!

Hopefully swag won't read this but...I'll email you with the info.

And damn didn't they come flocking when he put his pic up huh? Most of them are Nyers too...You may know a few.