6.22.2007

Random Thoughts and Observations

Why did the man in the hoover-round laugh at me because I tripped? That's just not right, the non walking should not be able to make fun of the walking impaired.

And for that matter, why is it that I trip more when I have on flats, then when I have on 4 inch heels?

And what the hell is up with young Asian women not covering their mouths when they yawn or cough? Didn't learn any damn thing from SARS? (and its young hip looking ones too - though there sure as hell ain't nothing cool about showing all of the A train your lack of tonsils)

And why do I love black men with British accents - well actually I love any man with a British, Scottish, Irish (though they are hell to understand) or Australian accent. And anyone with a french accent, male or female doesn't matter, say my name with a french accent and I sigh (le *sigh*)

Speaking black men with British accents, I was in the magazine section of Barnes and Nobles and saw a magazine with

on the cover. Lewis Hamilton Formula 1 racer and my newest crush. Yummy in a straight laced, slightly preppy but drives really really fast kind of way. Plus anyone that knows me, knows I have a thing for little men and he's 5'7". Now lets just hope he's got a thing for skinny, snarky, bubble butt black beauties from Bed Stuy.

And if any ladies (or gay men for that matter) are in need of a pick me up in midtown, head over to the Abercrombie and Fitch store on 5th and 56th Street. The door boys are definitely worth a gander or two. Just don't stop in the middle of the sidewalk and gawk! (Shit I hate it when tourist do that crap, like they never seen a fucking building before "Look Ma, it's a building" "I see Pa, and it look lik dey gots real glass in the winder frames.") One day they had a gorgeous chocolaty black boy (you know the kind where you just want to lick him to see if he taste as good as he looks?) and a gorgeous blue eyed blond boy - what a beautiful contrast. Then they have the tall Asian boy, the pretty hispanic, its like a UN for mancandy. The ultimate destination for all you boytoy needs!

(the Sophie's Cuban around the corner is a great cheap place to get your strength up before hand or for a nice cool lemonade after)

And while I'm on the subject of mancandy, page for page, month for month, GQ magazine has the best mancandy around. After all, its where I got this

and on that lovely note, Have a great weekend!

and remember, it's all kicks and grins til somebody gets kicked in the balls!

No comments: