8.08.2008

You Know What's Good?

  • Adele's album 19
  • Creme Puffs from Beard Pappa
  • The Treats Truck
  • the softness of my sister's afro
  • gorgeous brown babies
  • me in one of my favorite outfits (I have about 20)
  • well groomed little girls in pretty simple dresses
  • that gorgeous chocolate man that I work with that called me Lady Trouble when he introduced himself to me - swoon fucking worthy
  • the fact that my job has absolutely no problem with coworkers getting it on
  • my Momma's limeade 
  • that Paul Frank Julius hoody with the puppets on the sleeves 
  • love
  • that moment right before orgasm when your breathe catches and the world seems to stop
  • sweaty sated bodies intertwined
  • watching Katee and Will dance the Pas de Deux choreographed by Desmond Richardson and Dwight Rhoden again, even with the flight flub on the turn the first time it was still so much better than good
  • me on top

5 comments:

Amazon said...

I've just gotten used to the "on top". The reverse is even better.

Woo Hoo for no holds on the fraternizations!!!!

af said...

adele is a really gud singer, let's adopt her as our amy winehouse of yet...
little black kids are SOO adorable. even the half white ones are kind of adorable..... they always smell like baby powder!

IF i didnt get my job thru nepotism, and IF i had a few cute coworkers i wude be knocking boots down in the private bathroom...

jentheobscure said...

Afro, kind of? *gasp*

I could go for some lemonade.

af said...

oh jen u know i luv my bi-ray folks!
none of us american are true blue bloods haha all of her are hyrbrids and mutts

Mala said...

i come back and you disappear.
i'd take offense if i didn't miss ya...