7.21.2008

The Boys...

...Hi Swag!  Hi Torrence! 

I can't help it Lady Shay!  I have always loved males.  Ever since I was a little girl, boys have fascinated me.  So much so, that the majority of my best friends have been males.  In fact, all of my friends that are not related to me (by friend I mean people that I have known for more than 10 years) are male.  When my sister and cousins wouldn't let me play with no, no problem, I just went and played with the boys.

That probably wouldn't have been a problem if I actually looked like a tomboy.  I've always loved clothes, so even when I was playing with the boy, there was no mistaking that I was a girl.  By the time I was 12 I had touched just about every adolescent penis on the block.  Don't take that to mean I was loose, at least I wasn't loose yet.  Alot of those touches resulted in a lot of pain for some unlucky little boys.  And the only boy that ever tried to touch me back, is still trying to get his left nut to descend.  I was just insanely curious and a penis was something that I didn't have.  I'm not ashamed to say that they fascinate me and I want one.  Not to replace what I have mind you.  

It wasn't until I was 13 that I realized that girls aren't really very nice to girls that hang out with boys.  Specially if they like said boys and can't understand why said boy would hang out with flat chested long legged girls that mostly hang out with boys.  Specially when its well known she doesn't put out (yet.)  Specially when she's definitely not a lesbian, shit, shes got absolutely no need for snot nose girls. 

Then as I got older, and I actually was putting out, my boys still had me.  Telling me when ever one of their little chicks would pop shit about me, usually right in front of the girl.  Punching dudes in the face cause they tried to play me.  Taking me to the supermarket in the middle of the night or the package store in the middle of the day.  Coming to get me when they know I don't have a ride.  Always being gentlemen even when they ain't getting no ass.  Never making fun of the fact that sometimes I eat more than they do.

So forgive me if I gush over the boys, they've always been quite special to me.
(BUT BOY DO I LURV ME SOME LADY SHAY! I think its the boobs, I don't have those either...)
and Hi Afro! - even though I consider you one of the girls, in a good way

4 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

I like boys...I like penis' I like LadyShay's boobs can I borrow 'em some time? I always wanted my hubby to stick his face in my chest and growl, but alas...no boobies.

af said...

u see, im the opposite! boys are weird. they like girls (sexually) which is weird to me.

i like girls! i like the way they smell, the clothes, the bags, hangin out and talkin about boys.
girls seem more my speed.
maybe gay dudes make heteros uncomfortable?
i do like penis though. dont get me wrong! i LOVE penis, it's delicious, it's fun to play with and everyone's is different!

Amazon said...

I only hang with dudes. I have probably 3 female friends that I talk to and I've known them for a long time. Bitches ain't shit to me. I think I just love the attention that a guy will give to you even if he is a friend. They laugh and let you hold their arm when you're drunk, and pay for shit.

I slaved hard in the sun to grow these titties, glad to know they are appreciated:)

Trouble you get to see them in real life in 2 weeks!!!! Sorry PrettyBlack, you gotta wait your turn.

swag_ambassador said...

LOL.. :)